Michael and I enjoyed having turkey for a week after Thanksgiving. We made:
1. Handmade buttermilk biscuits with Turkey and a yummy sauce Michael made.
2. Fried turkey with green beans and some leftover pomegranate molasses glaze.
3. Turkey onion cabbage wraps with a honey soy sauce. I also took the left over mashed potatoes and fried them into crispy medallions.
4. Barbecue turkey with oven roasted red potatoes and green beans and a cream sauce.
5. Pulled turkey and sweet potato gnocchi with a sage and butter sauce. We made a lot of gnocchi dough and have made it throughout the last two weeks with a different sauce to change the flavor. Delicious!
We had so many ideas but of course there is only so much turkey to use. Next year we will have to come up with a whole new set of ideas. What did you do with your leftover turkey?