This project has been floating around pintrest and facebook and I decided to give it a shot!
You will need:
-Styrofoam ring (I got it for $5 at JoAnn's)
-Hot Glue gun
1. To make the wreath, simply wrap yarn around the ring!
2. I decorated mine with fabric flowers. (Sorry bad lighting on the final picture, I will add a new picture soon!)
How to make fabric flowers:
1. Cut out a strip of fabric
2. Fold it in half and begin tightly rolling it.
3. Add a dot of hot glue as you wrap the fabric around
4. After you've created the rolled center, begin twisting the fabric around, adding hot glue to hold it together
5. Cut off excess fabric and hot glue it to the back of the flower.
6. I glued all my flowers together and backed them with felt.
7. Then hot glue to your wreath!
*note: the longer the strip of fabric, the bigger the flower!